Texas LP Lavor Hot Water High Pressure Cleaner
Lavor TEXAS XP Hot Water Pressure Washer (STEAM). Heavy Duty high-pressure cleaner - ideal for top quality performance, reliability and ease of use. For washing vehicles, plant, machinery, garden equipment, floors and external walls; for degreasing, sandblasting and paint removing.
* Double motor (pump and burner)
* 1450 rpm Motor - 4 pole ( For LONG LIFE )
* Three high durability steel pistons brass pump head with built-in external (seat interchangeable) by-pass valve
* BRASS PUMP
* Stainless Steel suction & delivery valves
* Vertical burner with high thermal efficiency steel coil
* Temperature regulation gauge
* Low fuel lamp
* Detergent built-in tank for HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION
* Delayed & 24 volt Automatic Stop System
* Safety valve
* Glycerine pressure gauge
* Ergonomic Handles & impact resistant cover.
* Two Large side wheels & front castor for easy manoeuvrability
* Includes 10m high pressure hose, gun with swivel hose coupling, steel lance & power nozzle.
A REAL WORK HORSE - THIS IS THE ONE - IF YOU INTEND TO WORK IT HARD- GREAT FOR USE ON A CARWASH SITE, OR FOR CLEANING FLEETS OF VEHICLES.
The “Best in it’s Class” vertical boiler features a high, thermal efficiency, steel coil and comes equipped with the A.S.S. - automatic stop system. This system includes a pressure switch which shuts down the motor on release of the trigger and helps to prolong the life of the motor. A burner regulator is fitted to optimise the combustion for improved efficiency, wear resistance and less diesel oil consumption.
A built-in detergent tank is fitted for direct detergent delivery ( HIGH PRESSURE CHEMICAL) and the trolley is designed with an ergonomic handle complete with accessory holder . The fuel tank benefits from a low-fuel shutoff and warning light that notifies the operator on low fuel.
The TEXAS is very popular for all small & large businesses. The units are compact and very portable, ideal for great manoeuvrability, and great for washing cars, vans, plant & machinery etc. The standard equipment includes a high pressure trigger gun, 10 meter HP hose, and a HP 700mm Stainless lance with high / low pressure regulation. A HP professional nozzle is also supplied.